Sunday, October 22, 2023

Halloween Cheer 6: Little Ol' Me

So, uh, remember the "Halloween Cheer" series from last year? The first one was here.

Well, last October 31, I obviously intended to continue the series, and initially had hopes of finishing it that year, but it just didn't happen. Roll around to this year, and I had some thoughts of trying to finish up the series this October instead. Well, it's been far too busy of a month for me IRL, so I doubt that will happen. But I did manage to dust off the half-done next episode of the series and finish it up within this month, so I'm presenting that to you now, just below:


Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. It isn't feeling too likely that I'll come up with part 7 all that soon (almost surely not this month), but I do have something big, albeit not Halloween-themed, coming up on the horizon. It's very close to being finished, and I hope you'll all enjoy it once it's done.

1 comment:

  1. How about inviting all the people she *hasn't* given costume forms yet, as a sort of last-minute opportunity? ;-)

    ReplyDelete