Sunday, October 31, 2021

The Catgirl and the Collar

Maybe it's already obvious by now, but I didn't have the time/energy/inspiration to do a big "thing" for October/Halloween this year. I'm in a situation where I just need to accept and post whatever I can manage to finish, as far as writing goes. The positive to this is that I haven't burnt myself out by trying to get a bunch of captions/story bits out within the span of a single month. But I did have this one caption basically completely written before I had the idea for OZK, which just sort of got set aside despite only needing some minor editing. So...no Halloween thing strictly speaking, but this is at least Something!


P.S. This is related to a short series of stories from a little while ago, but not any of the Halloween/October ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment