Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Senses of the Wolf


Let the year of the dog (slash wolf) continue! This sort of wound up being a "re-imagining" of the very rough outline of my very first caption ever, with a different image and a lot of differences to the story, really. It has been forever (longer even than the 8-year gap the blog will show you, since I actually had captions up on photobucket for at least a year or two before moving things to blogspot; man, do you even remember when photobucket was a non-terrible place to put images?), and I'd like to think my writing has improved since then. Also the image I used for this one is actually a picture of a wolf girl.

3 comments:

  1. It is most certainly interesting to see the contrast between this caption and your first. I definitely agree that your writing style has improved quite markedly.

    If it being the year of the dog is the reason you use for more wolf-themed captions, I shant be the one to complain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was really good and i like the redo just as much as the first
    one thing i think you switched there names in one part near the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! While I was fixing it I also noticed that I accidentally reversed the text color gimmick and went ahead and fixed that too.

      Delete