Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nevermind: March 23rd

EDIT/UPDATE: Turns out the thing this was about isn't even happening at all anymore. Cool!


A small bit to let everyone know I'm alive, and to give notice of a hopefully minor point of order.

Recently I'm seeing a notice on my blogger dashboard that says: "On March 23rd, Blogger will no longer allow certain sexually explicit content."

I made the decision to mark this site as "adult" to be safe, legally and otherwise, but I do not consider any of the works on this site to fall under the category of explicit, so I do not expect anything to change. If nothing changes, I might even delete this post altogether, as it will be essentially meaningless.

In the unlikely event that some higher-up at the company disagrees with me and does whatever kind of "making the site private" they're talking about, I intend to seek out hosting elsewhere (which probably involves figuring out the finer points of how wordpress works), re-post everything over there, and eventually re-release this site as a public one with probably nothing but a link to the new location.

All the best,

Whatevr.

1 comment: