Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Vulpine


So, remember how a very long time ago, I asked which of two potential captions people wanted to see? Between a wishing website, and a magical pendant? Well, this was the image I had in mind for the magical pendant, but it was originally going to be rather more similar to the other one (Foxy), with a first person perspective and somewhat more surprise on the part of the guy being changed. I'm rather glad it came out different; actually I'm glad I was able to get to where I could write this at all. Had a huge writer's block on it for the longest time.

3 comments:

  1. Please make the font bigger, and choose a darker color. This caption was difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about that and already did that once before I even posted it. Did it again just now, let's hope the third time is the charm..but thanks to the way resizing works, a bigger font can mean a taller image, which gets shrunk more, making the font smaller than it was to begin with. I don't think we're to that point yet though.

      Delete
    2. Okay, and now I did something else to ensure the picture it links to is a bigger resized version. Should be quite readable now.

      Delete