Saturday, June 18, 2022

The Cutest Bodyguard

Had another idea for a caption, and wrote the whole thing within the span of just one day. That seems to be the most successful formula, if I can only manage to actually execute it.


By the way, I've noticed a general lack of comments the past few months. My objective thinking knows that this probably isn't the case, but it's hard for me to not feel, at least emotionally, that nobody's reading and I must be doing something wrong. If you have something to say, even if it's complaints about how infrequently I've been posting or what I've been posting specifically as of late, please do let me know. It always feels more real to me to read someone's thoughts than to just see view numbers in the stats page. Or...I guess if something's wrong with blogger that's not letting anybody post comments, you can send me a message on the deviantart so I'll at least know and be able to try and look into it.

9 comments:

  1. As always, thx for this great and sexy caption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are working properly for making comments! Glad things worked out for Devi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure people are reading and enjoying your posts, so keep it up!
    I personally found your website a few years back, and I really enjoyed the captions you wrote. (My favourite one was "Immunity")
    I just came back to your site today and this caption is amazing, I loved the story and its descriptiveness. Also a cute image :)
    Thank you for posting and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. iv read ever story you have wrote sense 2009 and im exited to se evetime you put out a new one (story's and cations) and its inspired me to write tf story's myself. im exted about the lore of your worlds you have made.

    im so exited to see how the vail failed in midess world and whats to come in the rpg world

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still here! I'm sorry I don't comment an awful lot, but I definitely appreciate that you're still putting out content - so many of the creators I follow have either gone inactive or only post a few times a year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I haven’t ever commented much, but if my lack of comments over the last months was noticeable at all, it is your „fault“. I‘m only following some of your stories at the moment, and you mostly updated the ones I don’t follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine. I'm definitely hoping to come up with new parts for those neglected stories soon if I can at all manage it.

      Delete
  7. I'm still here. When I first found your blog (September 2020?) I commented a lot, checked in frequently because I knew from past posts that comments really helped. I still do comment when I can, but I've just had a lot on my plate recently. Even if my life doesn't let me check in on the blog as often as I used to, I still will come back when I can and catch up. Anyway, I wish you best until we next meet.

    thisnamemistaken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I know what it's like to be busy with more important things for sure. I appreciate the time you do make to read and respond, and I don't mean to call any single particular person out when I start begging for comments like this.
      I suspect it would even be reasonable for me to blame the dry spell in comments more on a relative lack of updates on my part since around January, but since I'd been feeling like that was on an upswing since May, it gave me the irrational and probably incorrect impression that people had actually lost interest.

      Delete